In my yoga bag


Two years ago I started practicing Hot Yoga, and I'm loving it. 
So much, that if my schedule allows for it I will be in that hot room up to 6 times a week. 
While the bag I started out with is still the same [ could use a new one soon hint, hint ;) ] I have gone through a few mats in the past two years. My tip - Make sure to invest in a HOT YOGA mat !  
Don't forget there is a whole lot of sweating involved. So the right materials and taking care of your mat make all the difference.  Since the beginning I've  learned what works best for me, my wallet and my practice in terms of water bottle, clothing & some other little extras.

My favorite yoga mat at the moment is from Maji [ majisport.com].  It's made of all recyclable materials and has a nonslip surface made from jute. 

Yoga bag - by Gaiam. It has enough storage pockets inside and out to fit everything from waterbottle, towels, shower essentials and has a practical mat carrier on the bottom. 

Yoga Shorts 
- by Onzie. They have a great comfortable fit, and everything stays tucked in.  Onzie's whole line is amazing!! There leggings fit great and come in really fun patterns. Seems to me that there clothes dry quicker too. Just looove their stuff!!

Sports Bralette - by Forever 21 


100% Peppermint Essential Oil - by NOW  I keep mine close by it's the best little pick me up when class get's a bit stuffy, very rejuvenating and a completely natural smell.


Waterbottle by - Hydro Flask 48oz = 1.18 l  Best insulated waterbottle EVER !!! an investment that is well worth it !! plus 5% each bottle purchase are given back to a charity of your choice. How awesome is that ?!

After a 90 minute class and the last savasana it is time to hit the SHOWER !!!!!! 
My go to products have been by 

Shea Moisture Body Wash w/ Frankincense and Myrrh & Body Lotion not pictured here. Because I ran out :(( 
Love the fact that they are all natural, hydrating & rejuvenating and I just LOOOOVE the smell!!


Comments