Mornings with

coffee and a book are the best
 This morning i woke up unusualy early for a saturday. Especially since there is no reason to get up early. 
Soccer season is just getting started however no games and practices as of now and it is a rather gloomy LA morning. 
However instead of fighting my bodies desire to get up I gave into it and swung my legs out of bed. Soon I found myself enjoying the quiet of the morning hours on the couch with this new read and my cup of coffee. It's a good morning ! A happy morning! 
You want to know more about the book well....
A good friend of mine went to college with Steve Weddle the author of the book I am currently reading called "Country Hardball".
The book very vividly takes the reader through the everyday live and past of Roy Alison. A young man determined to do better in his rural hometown but faced with the many many challenges of a small town, working - class of America. 
207pages of fiction that I want to read but find myself taking in very slowly as Steve Weddle understands to paint a very clear yet brutally dark and honest picture. 

Comments