One for now one for later

I'm in a happy place ! I was able to take a Yoga class this morning. 
However since it's not a good idea to eat within a two hour window before a Hot Yoga class [ for it leads to getting nauseous or even worse ] I just skip breakfast. Not an early morning breakfast eater anyways.
However after class my stomach starts talking to me in that annoying loud bubbling and growling way but I still can't down a breakfast burrito. It's just too heavy! 
So my go to "food" - are smoothies or green juices whipped up at home in my Black & Decker blender that comes with a smoothie feature and a realy handy "to go" cup you can blend everything in. 
I usually just do it the same way I cook - No recipe !
 Just trust your gut instinct and use ingredients you crave or that you know have worked well together in the past. 

Here today's favorite.

I devided mine up one for now while I'm writing this post and one for later 😊



You need:

  1-2 frozen Bananas
  11/2 tsp organic raw coconut butter
   3-4 pitted chopped dates
   2 cups almond milk 
   1tsp organic hemp seeds
   1-2 tsp organic cocoa nibs  
   1tsp ground cinnamon
   3 - 4 ice cubes 
  You can also add a little bit of organic apple juice if it turns out too thick & to add a little tartness.

Blend it all up ! Enjoy! 
    
    
    
   
  

Comments