Cleaning out 1/1




 Master Cleanse
   
 First day of the master cleanse has come to an end. 
Today was a regular "off-day" with the exception of doing it all without eating a single thing. 
The day started with making school lunches for the kids, coffee [only for the hubby], walking the dog before going to my morning Yoga Class. 
As suprisingly easy as it has been not feeling hungry [by drinking the "lemonade" and water] it was challenging to prep food or making a batch of rice krispies treats for the kids and NOT being able to try the smallest piece, and even harder for me to walk by a bowl of fruit and not being able to grab anything.  
On the flip side I am surprised of how easy it's  been to just drink the "lemonade" all day and still find it tasty. 
Towards the early evening my stomach started rumbeling a bit but no pain or feeling of an acidic stomach.  
So all-in-all it has been a good day. Let's do this tomorrow again!  

If any of you have questions or if anyone out there has done this before and wants to give me some tips don't hesitate shoot me a message down below in the comment box.


 



Comments