Balance

Earlier this year I was approached by a yoga buddy of mine and was asked if I would be interested in creating a piece of jewelry for a fundraiser.
 "Yoga gives back" a non profit organization with the mission to empower women and children in India. 

When creating this piece I knew I wanted to create something that represented a part of Motherhood. While designing this ring the word "balance" kept appearing in my mind. 
To showcase that constant act of balance which is so vital in day to day life as a mother I chose a slightly pink pearl. 
The symbol of love, wisdom, purity, beauty and believed to attract wealth. 


I would like to mention my deepest gratitude to my friend and fine jeweler VRAM who graciously donated this beautiful pearl and gave this ring it's high shine. 










Comments