Inspo for Life 5\30

                                                                                                     typography by a million creations

A line from " The Summer Day " by Mary Oliver.  It perfectly describes the prevalent thought I had throughout the last four years that you, Yamina [my oldest] went through High School. This past weekend you graduated ! I know you will go out into the world, shine bright continue to work hard and continue to make us proud.  My hope is you stay adventurous, prevail when life knocks you down [and it will] but that you keep climbing that mountain, find something that makes you happy and never forget to DO something with your one wild and precious life. LOVE you to the moon and back & forever and always my baby you'll be XOXO Mami

Comments