design hack #1

I finally did it and hacked the design of one of my very favorite tank - tops. It's been way overdue since it's been on my invisible to do list as long as I own the shirt and that is .... urgh, i hate to admit but yes almost 3 years. Anyways the time just wasn't right before and now it worked out and I had the patience and time to get to work. 

 The reason for hacking the design is 
# 1 it's one of my favorite tank tops. As i feel it is timeless and has something very minimalistic somewhat industrial to it. 

#2 it's one of my favorite tank tops because ....The fit is awesome - loose and comfortable. 

# 3 did I mention it's my favorite tank top because ....It's so incredible versatile that i have worn it to parties with skinny jeans and a pair of heals or thrown it over a sports bra when off to Yoga, to the beach     and especially when LA's late summer decides to kick it up a few degrees and it's rockin 100 F in the shade and sweating bullets happens without moving your pinky. 

So when you notice you reach for the same shirt most of the time or it becomes that scenario that little kids go through with their favorite batman pj's you basically have to plan when to wash them to have them ready the same night so they are able to fall asleep...Enough said ?!  

So here it is the design hack of my favorite shirt with my own play on straps and strap details. 



Comments