Cleaning out 2/2

 
It's the second day of not eating and  drinking the "lemonade" consisting of filtered water, fresh squeezed lemon juice [ from organic lemons], madal bal tree syrup and a little bit of organic cayenne pepper.
It still tastes great! 
In addition i had one cup of the herbal tea at night before going to bed as i was feeling a bit cold.
My night however was not as restful as usual. I woke up in a bit of a sweat at one point and felt a little restless. Definately not as deep of a sleep as i usually get. It may or may not have had to do with the cleanse who knows. 
In comparison to last night my day went great ! 
I am truly surprised to not feel hungry at all even though i am moving around as much as i usually do. Even went to my evening Yoga class and felt great. 
My body definitely has started to flush out. But its in a very gentle way. Oh, one thing i noticed today is that a film on my tongue is forming. Brushing the tongue with  a toothbrush helped to get rid of the awkward feeling.
So far i am grateful that i havent had to chuck down the Himalayan salt water to help the process. I will if i have to but the thought of drinking warm salt water purposely just makes me crinch. 
Anyways getting tired now [ still have to pick up Y from a friend] can only hope for a better night tonight.  i will give you guys another update tomorrow. 
Love K 









Comments