Overall it was a....

...denim kinda day.  a comfy overalls kinda day.
originally overalls were introduced in about 1750 as a protective clothing article worn to protect other clothing from wear and tear do to hard work. overalls since have come a long way. it's a classic that keeps on reappearing in different shapes and materials in the fashion world and in my closet.
i wore them as a toddler, my 4th grade class picture shows me in overalls (a pink pair at the time), sometime in my teens i dug out my moms "disco" overalls from the late 60's early 70"s....
so you see, somehow i keep on coming back to them - whether pairing them with my Nike Free or a pair of heels i guess i like being comfy while making a statement.
tell me, do you have a history with the denim "onesie-type" or the "flap kind of overall" or not at all ?
H&M denim overalls
Nike Free 3.0

Comments