if i could i would...


friday morning as i went to my yoga class, i had planned to do a follow up post to "cali is waiting for...". as the weather indeed was getting warmer and sunnier :).  
but best of all, as i walked out of the studio i noticed they had stocked up on some new merchandise in the store front and this pillow immediately caught my attention and put a smile on my face. 
i am absolutely smitten by the simple black on white graphic print on this   Hello Sunshine Pillow ( ships for free ) by Sugarboo Designs.   <- clicking here will take you to link
so if i could i would get it and would already know a perfect spot for it  

wouldn't this put a smile on you, rain or shine?


Comments

  1. it is funnyto see this pillow- because since I live in my summerhome in Kroatia I have a blackboard on my kitchenwall where I wrote some day: good morning - sunshine!
    So every morning when I step into the kitchen- if it`s sunny or not I read this and I feel good.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that !! what a great idea. <3 xoxo to kroatia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment